List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Kde France website
From:       Laurent Rathle <lrathle () teaser ! fr>
Date:       2002-03-04 22:33:30

Hello,

I'm doing a web site to promote KDE (http://www.kde-france.org, for the
actual version, and http://kdefrance.lolo.dyndns.org for the one I'm working
on. Closed during the night, I'm sleeping :-)). I'd like to have your advice
on the presentation. Since I'm not a graphist, I've put some blue buttons for
the titles made with a gimp script fu. Could you tell me your feeling about
this and what I could do to make it nicer (a simple exemple for a neubie
:-)). I'm trying to find some logos for the sections and I'm planning to use
some icons of KDE. I use for each one normal and the same with effects for
the mouse over. Could you help me to choose some nice icons ?

Thank you,

--
lrathle@teaser.fr