List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:I Love Your Website !
From:       btlang2002 () yahoo ! com
Date:       2002-02-22 5:55:25

Hi,

    My name is Brad Langston. I got your email address from your website

at http://kt.zork.net/kde/latest.html while looking through the AltaVista search engine and

I think you have a great site.

  I'm also a netrepreneur and I love to develop good business relations.

I'm taking a minute to write to you because I love to help when I can

and sometimes a good tip can help. I don't know if you are like me,

but I believe the ball always comes back one day or another.

    I thought that because you offer information about internet business

and marketing you could be interested in some information I have

about free website traffic.

    I know how it feels to continually pay for advertising my website

and to always be in lack of traffic without constantly  pulling

more money out of my pocket.I went through that until the day I

discovered a good resource.  It explained to me how to get my traffic

for free. Not the regular methods we see everywhere. These tactics

have worked for me.

  It has made all the difference for my website. Since then,

I'm experiencing great results without paying a dime in

advertisement.

 If you want to read it, simply reply to this email with

"Traffic Advice" in the subject and I will email it to you.

Have a great day.

Respectfully,

Brad Langston