List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:animation test 2
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-02-01 13:15:13

Your animation nicely illustrates the problem that is bound to Kristof's
folder. While it looks very interesting and beautiful it still looks a bit
like an *opened* folder.
The closed folder you created looks a lot worse to me than the current
default-folder (looks way too much tilted). Keep in mind that the closed
folder is the folder that is being shown all over the desktop.

What I would like to see/have is an animation that shows:
- Kristof's (little bit opened) IKons-folder turning into a truely clearly
opened  folder.
- a much better looking closed folder turning into Kristof's IKon's-folder

Greetings,
Tackat