List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:IRC-Meeting
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-28 14:41:48

Hi,

I suggest that we (especially everaldo, me and kristof) will meet on IRC
tomorrow at 21:00 GMT (= 21:00 UT) to discuss about possible goals for KDE
3.0 / KDE 3.1 (similar to the multimedia meeting:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-multimedia&m=101208418317577&w=2).

Kristof: would that be fine for you? Or do you suggest a different time?

Antialias, Lenny, Qwertz: Would that be fine for you as well?

Greetings,
Tackat