List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:apps, devices and filesystem by everaldo
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-28 13:16:13

David, Coolo, Maragato: could you PLEASE give this guy (everaldo) a
CVS-account? Thanks in advance!

Maragato, Everaldo: you need to send  an encrypted password to David to make
this happen!

> I would like a lot to have my icons included in the kde 3

I would love to see them in KDE 3 as well.

> but I think who decides that it is Tackat :O)

In general I can give you permission to commit them as an icontheme into
kde-artwork. If you could finish it up to a level where it looks almost
complete right in time for KDE 3.0 RC1 I'd suggest to put it into kdebase as
a theme (maybe even including a nice wallpaper).

Right now your icons don't look very consistent with most existing icons.
Therefore I'm hesitating a bit with replacing some of the current
default-icons with your versions.
But there are some icons that still match the current look enough to replace
the default-icons being used right now:  your floppy disc icon (would be nice
to have a better contrast here) and your kmail-icon e.g.

For KDE 3.1 we might even be able to move/merge more of your icons into
kdelibs/KDE in general.