List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:64x64 application icons
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-28 9:54:50

> Hi,
>
> I've just wanted to commit another set of default 64x64 application
> icons to cvs. I downloaded kdebase & kdelibs to have new working dir and
> I was surprise to see that previous 64x64 apps icons which I'd committed
> five days ago are not there.

Hi,
Do you still remember when you committed your icons? While browsing through
the latest CVS-commits on lists.kde.org on Friday I also was a bit surprised
that your commit didn't appear there (on the other side the list had been
down quite a few times around that time so I thought that your commit just
wasn't logged/archived).

Obviously something went wrong while committing. To make sure that your commit
was successful you might want to look into

 http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&r=1&w=2

to see if everything went well.

> Please, tell me, if you don't want me to work on these icons, I would

Please continue your work on them :-)
I'm sure nobody did remove your icons. It just seems that you did something
wrong while committing. So please try to commit them into cvs again.

BTW: I probably won't be on #kde-artists tonight but I will be there this
afternoon and tomorrow all day. So if you need help feel free to ask me :-)
(and keep in mind that CVS will be tagged for Beta 2 tomorrow so it would be
nice if you could commit your stuff before that point of time.

Greetings,
Tackat

antialias