Looks very nice. Just some questions :-) - What does the kcontrol-icon look like in 16x16? Same question for konso= le.=20 Perhaps we should have a more 2D-ish version for the 16x16-version - How do the icons look like without alphablending? Some of the icons should really have a harder/clearer edge (The edge in y= our=20 home-icon is excellent!). - the konqueror-icon uses a symbol which I am extremely sure about that i= t is=20 already a trademarked symbol (or at least a very common symbol for the=20 world). Without the glass-effect (i.e. w.o. alphablending) the icon boils= =20 down to exactly that symbol. Therefore I don't think that it makes a good= =20 icon for Konqueror. - Is the folder shown here an _opened_ folder or a _closed_=20 one? By default it should look closed. In KDE 3 we have closed folders by= =20 default. Pointing the pointer over the icon gives an animatiuon which sho= ws=20 that the folder opens. I really like this version of the IKons-folder very much. Still I think I= =20 could improve something about it. Could you provide the original file-for= mat=20 (psd or xcf or whatever contains the layers)? Putting your stuff into CVS (module art-devel for now) would be very much= =20 appreciated :-) I prefer the current mimetype-icon in KDE over yours. david, coolo: could you give a CVS-account to Everaldo? Thanks in advance. Tackat _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists