List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:what about animated icons?
From:       Regnat Nikolaus <nregnat () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-01-20 12:12:26

Hello there,
I wondered if it is theoretically posibbel to create animated icons for KDE?
Would be great (if it does not take too much space/cpu).

I've read the mailing list and have seen some very good icons as attachment
in some of the mails (especially new folder icons based on iKons, new
kcontrol icons (flat panel)). They are just wonderful!! Please create more of
them and make a theme as ASAP. Just can't wait to get it....

IMHO they are one of the best icons I've ever seen - they can compete with
the MacOS X icons (and, as they are more cartoonish, are even better).

Keep up the good work and make KDE look as beautiful as MacOS X (my personal
favorite nowadays).

@antialias (I hope this is correct): what about the anti-icons and
anti-folders? I even saw a style ("noch nicht fertig") with wonderful "white"
widgets - will it be finished in the near future?

--
Nikolaus Regnat <nregnat@gmx.de>
GnuPG FingerPrint: ECC0 9FAC 3897 B630 ACF5  02F9 455E B1D1 D63F 3492