List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:icons - project - crystal
From:       antialias <vukman () b2mail ! dk>
Date:       2002-01-18 2:04:16

Hm, you ditn't write anything but I suppose you want to create a mixed
set of icons: mimetypes from slick, folders from iKons & application
icons from original kde set of icons?
 And you probably want all your icons to be blue? That would be boring ...
I can see your 'crystal' idea on mime & access icon ( I like it), but it
is very difficult to see any 'crystal' effect on folder icon (maybe
because of my screen's resolution).

regards

antialias XP Pro