List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:'art-devel' added added to KDE-CVS
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-01-11 14:14:15

> Maybe something like this?
> See attachment.

Well the issue I have with this is that it's always quite easy to create nice
64x64-icons the way you did. Once you actually create 48x48 -versions of
these they start to look somewhat "overcrowded" and aren't very easy to
"read".

The point I'm trying to make is that you used a very nice "KDE-ish" diamond
for decorating the icon. This adds quite some "overhead" when it comes to
fast recognition because of the higher number of icon-elements you have to
recognize and distinguish.

On the other hand they look really nice. So .. maybe we should consider to add
decoration-elements like you did for iconsizes larger than 48x48 only?

Didn't you want to take care of the 64x64-icons anyways :-) ?

Hm,
Tackat

Regards,

antialias