List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Art activity?
From:       Eric Christopherson <rakko () charter ! net>
Date:       2001-12-02 20:59:09

Hi. Is it just me, or is this list inactive? Anyone out there working on
art? :) Also, I've noticed the KDE artists' website hasn't been updated
since last year sometime, and has a lot of broken links. Any way we could
get that updated? I wanted to download the icon templates from there, but
the link was broken.

--
Eric Christopherson, a.k.a. Contrarian Conlanger Rakko ^_^