List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:kdeprint needs graphics/icons
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-11-07 12:14:50

Hi,

I guess it's the right place to make such request. Kdeprint really needs
some icons. If you look closely the kdeprint GUI (manager, print dialog,
printer properties), you'll notice some icons are redundant or not
suited to the action they represent.

Another point is that I implemented a side graphic in the add printer
wizard (see screenshot attached). However, the image I use comes from
a HP windows driver, so it's copyrighted and I can't commit the code.

So, if anybody could help me for the icons or graphics, I would be very
grateful. Thanks.

Michael.

Note: It's not the first time I'm asking help for graphics in KDE. I
understand that everybody is busy, but as I already missed the train
of the 2.2.x releases, I wouldn't like to miss the 3.0 release.