List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Icons needed
From:       Holger Freyther <freyther () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-11-03 15:13:34

Hi artist out there,
first of all I like your icons. When my girlfreind first saw the icons she
said "You got really nice icons...". So you're are doing a really good job.
I'm artisticly challenged and would like to have three icons.
Currently I'm adding icons for buttons support to KDialogBase and KMessageBox
and would like to have some icons for &Ok/Yes or similiar, No, and Cancel. I
don't know how they could look like but gnome uses green and red light.
Thanks Holger
--
Kwebsuite http://kwebsuite.sf.net Holger Freyther alias zecke(123)
freyther@yahoo.com