List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:how to contribute (was: Fwd: icones)
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2001-10-10 19:24:30

On Wednesday 10 October 2001 21:10, Roberto Teixeira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I received this message from Everaldo, a great artist who is resposible for
> virtually all the graphic works here at Conectiva. He also happens to love

Hi,

nice to hear and very welcome :-)

> KDE and wishes to contribute (ask him for the ksplashscreen he created :) -
> I just love it)

In general contributing is being done by creating stuff and getting in touch
with the people who are currently doing the work (which are: qwertz,
antialias, lenny, Kristof Borrey and me --- hope I didn't forget someone :-).
Especially if the work which is being done also concerns the work of others
some discussion is needed of course. This can either happen on this
mailinglist (kde-artists@kde.org) or on IRC ( #kde-artist ).

If Everaldo wants to get CVS-access he can send me a mail in private and I'll
take care of it.

Greetings,
Tackat