List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Tux & Konqi
From:       "Kristof Borrey" <kborrey () skynet ! be>
Date:       2001-09-26 18:22:44

Hi,

I'm the one who's behind the 'Kicons' icon theme for KDE. Some people argued
that some of my icons looked to much like the WinXP icons, so I decided to
remove these icons or replace them by other icons. Today, I removed some
hardware icons and I added new icons for hdd, 3floppy, cdrom, zip, go and
removable drive.

Now,I'm making a new KDE icon for the home directory (the folder icon with
the two guys on it) ... and I want to replace the two guys with Tux and
Konqi. Can anyone help me with building this icon (size 48x48, and maybe
also 32x32)? I'm also looking for a nice picture of Konqi to use with the
icon. (I've already made some Tux icons, you can find them at my website:
http://users.skynet.be/bk369046/icon.htm)

Thanx,

Kristof