List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Icons for a conferencing app
From:       Bud Millwood <bud () millwood ! org>
Date:       2001-09-10 22:01:44

Hi, we are 3 developers creating an H.323 compliant conferencing application
for KDE (like NetMeeting). We really need some professional looking icons for
our application.

The project has a good code base, but no website or source tarballs (only
CVS). The project page is http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmeeting. (Project
name has changed to Konference)

We need:

"Call" icon to be used to initiate a new call
"Hangup" or "Disconnect" icon to disconnect
"Whiteboard" icon to initiate a whiteboard.
"Chat" icon to initiate a chat
"Video" icon to turn video on or off

These are the big ones for now. We really stink as artists, and I'd hate to
see a nice GUI ship with really crappy icons... (plea for help :) )

I don't subscribe to this mailing list, so if anyone is interested please
respond to my personal address listed below.

Thanks in advance,

Bud Millwood
bud@millwood.org

"The threat of madness is the price of reason." - Susanne K. Langer