List:       kde-announce-apps
Subject:    heaptrack v1.3.0
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2021-12-18 20:09:38

Hey all,

with pleasure I can finally announce a new release of heaptrack again. Version
1.3.0 comes with quite some important new features, most notably the time
based filtering capabilities and support for custom suppressions.
Additionally, important bugs got fixed and the performance improved.

I added a short release announcement here:

https://invent.kde.org/sdk/heaptrack/-/releases/v1.3.0

You can download the sources and an x86_64 AppImage from here too:

https://download.kde.org/stable/heaptrack/1.3.0/

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff