List:       kde-announce-apps
Subject:    GCompris release 2.0
From:       Johnny Jazeix <jazeix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-12-17 9:41:28

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of GCompris version 2.0.
For packagers, note that we removed the dependency to QtXml and
QtXmlPatterns and added one to QmlModels on this version.
You can read more about it on our website:
https://gcompris.net/index-en.html#2021-12-17 and on dot.kde.org:
https://dot.kde.org/2021/12/17/gcompris-releases-version-20.

And as usual you can download it from our download page:
https://gcompris.net/downloads-en.html

Thank you all,

Timoth=C3=A9e & Johnny