List:       kde-announce-apps
Subject:    Heaptrack v1.2.0
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2020-09-03 8:37:37

Hey all,

I've finally (long overdue!) sat down and created a new release of heaptrack.
This is a maintenance release which solves a couple of problems, so everyone
is urged to update.

I added a short release announcement here:

https://invent.kde.org/sdk/heaptrack/-/releases/v1.2.0

You can download the sources from here too:

https://download.kde.org/stable/heaptrack/1.2.0/

I'll also upload the x86_64 AppImage there. For now, you can download that
from the GitHub mirror here:

https://github.com/KDE/heaptrack/releases/tag/v1.2.0

Cheers
--