List:       kde-announce-apps
Subject:    KTorrent 3.0.1 has been released
From:       "Joris Guisson" <joris.guisson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-24 10:07:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The first bugfix release for the 3.0 series of ktorrent has been released.
This release contains a whole lot of bug fixes done since the release of
3.0.0.
Most of them are pretty minor, bug there are a couple of crashes amongst
them. For all the details take a look at the ChangeLog.

You can find downloads on our website ktorrent.org

I would like to thank everybody who contributed to this release.

Joris,