List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: KPilot 3.2.1
From:       Martin Konold <konold () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-08-25 17:33:45

From: Adriaan de Groot <adridg@cs.kun.nl>

Although KDE1 is on its way out, the KPilot team feels it is important to
keep improving the software for the "old" system -- backporting new
features from KPilot 4 for KDE2. We now have KPilot 3.2.1 for KDE1, which
is a huge improvement over the old official 3.1b9 version of KPilot which
is shipped with many current desktops. The announcement on kpilot-list:

	I just put KPilot 3.2.1 on my web page (URL below). It's a small
	step up from 3.2.0, fixing (non-serious) bugs that were introduced
	into 3.2.0 while squashing serious ones from 3.1.14. In short:

	* External conduits are run when doing a hot sync
	* German docs are complete (thanks Andreas!)
	* Some more debugging info was added for those wanting it

	However, I haven't finished with Matthias' daemon crash (segfault
	on startup). I can't reproduce it at all, perhaps this newer
	version will help.

The URL for newer KPilot versions is

	http://www.cs.kun.nl/~adridg/kpilot/

This is NOT the official KPilot homepage, but Dan hasn't been updating
that at all while he works on the KDE2 version of KPilot.