List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: KDbg 1.1.5
From:       Martin Konold <konold () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-08-03 16:04:52

From: Johannes Sixt <Johannes.Sixt@telecom.at>

Hi!

I've just uploaded KDbg 1.1.5. It's in the CVS on Sourceforge and is also
available as a tar ball. See http://members.telecom.at/~johsixt/kdbg.html

The translations tend to be incomplete (except for the German, which I
 maintain myself). Please help me by translating the strings in the .po
 files! Thanks!

Changes:

        Made Delete key work in the watch window.

        Breakpoints can be enabled and disabled in the breakpoint list.

        Detach from debugged program on exit (and when new program is
 debugged).

        Added a list of recently opened executables (thanks to
        Thomas Sparr <thomas.sparr@kreatel.se>).

Regards,
-- Hannes