List:       kde-announce
Subject:    Caitoo 0.6.5
From:       Matt Koss <koss () post ! sk>
Date:       1999-11-06 19:04:11

Hello everybody,

the new version is here.

Changes since 0.6.4
--------------------
Overall code cleanup in kio and dialogs.
        I removed all unsupported and useless stuff => smaller binaries.
Support for ISDN as connection type ( Caitoo is checking ippp device )
Spanish and Japanese translations.
Bugs Fixed:
        * progress counting in individual progress dialogs
          Reported by Brian Hall <brihall@bigfoot.com>
        * drop target / dock widget redraw when the main window is visible
        * unknown interruptions & disappearing of transfers - please, let me
                know if you still encounter this bug.
        * "unknown encoding" bug in http slave ( reported by
           some of you ). This bug was the last known reason of segfaults.
        * includes on Solaris for checkOnline() - net/if.h and sys/sockio.h
          Reported by Marc Waeckerlin <mrw@es1.siemens.ch>
        * renamed() signals in ftp and http slave
        * stupid timed - disconnect related bug.
          Reported by Core Dump <resurected@crosswinds.net>

   Enjoy it

		Matt

--