List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: ktfxshell 2.3
From:       David Banz <David.Banz () ux-2s02 ! inf ! fh-rhein-sieg ! de>
Date:       1999-10-27 13:52:55

Hello!

Version 2.3 of ktfxshell, the KDE frontend for the music player "tfmx-play"
has been released.
Get it at the official homepage:
http://darkstar.tabu.uni-bonn.de/~neo/tfmx/index.html

------------
ktfxshell is a KDE-based frontend for the console soundplayer "tfmx-play"
(which is of course required),
Naturally, it supports drag-and-drop and i18n (german translation of UI and
manual is included).

tfmx-play itself is a player for the popular Amiga game music format TFMX
(The Final Musicsystem eXtenden, developed by Chris Hülsbeck).
With ktfxshell fans of music from Amiga classics like "R-Type" or "Turrican"
can now listen to their favourite tunes in a user-friendly KDE environment. :-)

ktfxshell has been tested with KDE 1.1, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2. It may work with 1.0
as well, but this is untested. If someone with a KDE 1.0 installation would
check this for me, I would appreciate it.

Bye...

David Banz
<*>