List:       kde-announce
Subject:    KDE 1.1.2 ported to Digital/Tru64 Unix 4.0f.
From:       Thomas Leitner <tom () radar ! tu-graz ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-09-20 17:17:52

Hello,

I have ported KDE 1.1.2 to Digital/Tru64 Unix 4.0f. It has been verified
to run under 4.0e as well.

   Features: Sound (kmidi) with MME, Audio CD-ROM Player, Base and
   Enhanced (C2) Security enabled.

   Lacks: No system information tools, User Administration not
   tested, kmix and sound output other than kmidi not working.

The distribution is available from:

        ftp://finwds01.tu-graz.ac.at/pub/kde/tru64_4.0x/dist

The complete development environment as well as a description how to
recompile everything is available from:

        ftp://finwds01.tu-graz.ac.at/pub/kde/tru64_4.0x/devel

Have fun // Tom

T o m   L e i t n e r                       Dept. of Communications
                                            Graz University of Technology,
e-mail    : tom@radar.tu-graz.ac.at         Inffeldgasse 12
Phone     : +43-316-873-7455                A-8010 Graz / Austria / Europe
Fax       : +43-316-463-697
Home page : http://wiis.tu-graz.ac.at/people/tom.html
PGP public key on : ftp://wiis.tu-graz.ac.at/pgp-keys/tom.asc or send
mail with subject "get Thomas Leitner" to pgp-public-keys@keys.pgp.net