List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: pyKDE v0.8 (Python Bindings)
From:       Phil Thompson <phil () river-bank ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-05-29 15:55:50

I've put v0.8 of my Python bindings for Qt/KDE in the usual place at:

http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/software/

Changes since v0.7.1 include:

	9 new KDE classes
	16 new Qt classes
	support for drag-and-drop
	translations of some of the Qt example programs.

This release marks the completion of the useful Qt 1.x and KDE 1.x
classes (but if there are ones missing that you need then let me know).
The next couple of versions will concentrate on breaking up the bindings
into a set of smaller libraries, then I'll move on to Qt 2 and KDE 2.

Phil