List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: Mirror site in China
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-04-28 14:33:23

Dear Asian KDE Users,

I am proud to announce that we now have a powerful mirror in China.

ftp://ftp.turbolinux.com.cn/pub/mirrors/KDE

And here is the shiping info:

               Pacific HiTech's TurboLinux is the fastest growing
               operating system platform in Japan, topping 1,000,000
               copies in 1998.  Pacific HiTech is targeting the
               server market with its TurboLinux Internet Server
               product. Its English version 3.0.1 include KDE 1.0,
               And its Chinese version 3.0.2 shiping with KDE 1.1
               http://www.turbolinux.com

Regards,
-- martin