List:       kde-announce
Subject:    Donation
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-03-01 14:47:20

Hello KDE fans,

I am happy to announce a very generous donation to the KDE
project from

                   Kirstin and John Dumas

Mr Dumas, who is a software developer, and Mrs Dumas, who runs
a web design business at

http://locutus.kingwoodcable.com/~kldumas

donated $500 to the KDE project.

Say Mrs and Mr Dumas: "The ordinary users make up the majority
of the market and make or break computing platforms and
applications by supporting them or ignoring them. I believe
KDE has the potential for a great future."

Thank you, Mr and Mrs Dumas!

Bye,
Matthias.