List:       kde-announce
Subject:    pyKDE v0.4 (Python Bindings)
From:       Phil Thompson <phil () river-bank ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-01-11 19:49:23

I've put up v0.4 of my Python bindings for Qt/KDE at:

http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/software

These are still work in progress.  Enough has been
implemented to get Python versions of the Qt tutorials
and Kurt's KMyApp working (74 classes so far) and
these are included as examples.

Features include:
	signal/slot support with Python equivalents
	support for overloaded member functions
	support for Python methods overloading virtual
		C++ member functions
	Qt events can be handled by Python methods
	support for abstract C++ classes
	access to protected C++ member functions.

Phil