List:       kde-announce
Subject:    kteatime 0.1 released
From:       Matthias Hoelzer <hoelzer () physik ! uni-wuerzburg ! de>
Date:       1998-12-29 8:20:44

Hi friends,

I just uploaded a revolutionary, but completely unnecessary tool to
upload.kde.org: kteatime.

kteatime is a little docking tea cup that will tell you when your tea is
ready to drink (well, one could also call it a short time alarm clock).
I wrote it as a christmas present for a friend, who switched to KDE
after that, so it already served its purpose, but perhaps someone else
has a use for it...

I am sure it will soon appear at

ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/utils

Bye,
Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel.

Here is the LSM:

Begin3
Title        = kteatime
Version      = 0.1
EnteredDate  = 29DEC1998
Desc1        = A little docking tea timer.
Desc2        = Reminds you when your tea is ready to drink.
Desc3        = You can set different actions when the time is over.
Author       = Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel
AuthorEmail  = hoelzer@kde.org
Required1    = Qt, X11, gcc, KDE
CopyPolicy1  = Artistic
CopyPolicy2  =
Keywords     = KDE, Qt, watch, tea, timer
End