List:       kde-announce
Subject:    Pointer to CFV comp.windows.x.kde
From:       Matthias Hoelzer <hoelzer () physik ! uni-wuerzburg ! de>
Date:       1998-11-02 11:18:58

Hello!

The vote to decide whether to create a new "comp.windows.x.kde"
newsgroup is now in progress.  Anyone with an opinion is entitled and
encouraged to vote; there are no special qualifications, it's not
difficult, and you don't have to be a computer expert.

If you have an opinion on this issue, please find the article with
"Subject: CFV: comp.windows.x.kde unmoderated" in news.groups or
news.announce.newgroups (try the link "news:909722209.29934@isc.org" in
your WWW browser if necessary).  Then follow the directions in that
article to cast your vote.  If you have trouble finding that article,
email me and I'll gladly tell you how to get a ballot by email.  ONLY
votes which use the official ballot and follow the directions count.

In order to be created, a new group needs at least 100 more YES votes
than NO votes, and at least 2/3 of the votes cast must be YES.

Bye,
Matthias Hoelzer.

Matthias H"olzer                      |
Universit"at W"urzburg                | hoelzer@physik.uni-wuerzburg.de