List:       kde-announce
Subject:    KOffice needs a Harddisk urgently
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () kde ! org>
Date:       1998-09-18 14:31:35

Hi!
Because the server on which the KOffice webpages and ftp stuff is hosted at the
moment, can't stand the network traffic and loads anymore, we got a DEC alpha,
which will get the new koffice server.

For that we urgently need a 4 GB SCSI harddisk (not UW-SCSI, just normal).
Additional to the koffice web and ftp sites there will be build daily statically
linked binaries of the koffice for alpha/linux system (binaries for intel/linux
systems are already built daily).

If someone would like to support the KOffice team, please contact me!

Thanx, Reggie

--
Reginald Stadlbauer

E-Mail: reggie@kde.org