List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: kvirc 0.6.0
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1998-08-30 14:23:03

From:     Szymon Stefanek <stefanek@tin.it>

 I have just released the new kvirc version (0.6.0)
It is available by now from www.kvirc.org and in a couple of days will be
also
available from ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/1.0/apps/network (I hope that
this is the right directory).

Begin3
Title:kvirc
Version:0.6.0
Entered-date:29AUG98
editor,DCC (SEND CHAT AND RESUME!),SOCKSV4 support,more...
Keywords:KDE Qt Linux Irc KVirc irc kde kvirc