List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: kblackbox 0.2.6
From:       Robert Cimrman <cimrman3 () kentaur6 ! zcu ! cz>
Date:       1998-08-27 12:11:43

Hi!
The kblackbox 0.2.6 was just uploaded to ftp.kde.org.
It is as it was, only the configure stuff was renewed.
And I think that it can go to the stable tree.
I have changed the status bar strings so that they are translated
correctly now -> .pot file has changed - the translations need an update.
bye,
  Robert

Begin3
Title: kblackbox