List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: New KIconEdit
From:       Thomas Tanghus <tanghus () adr ! dk>
Date:       1998-07-29 8:20:06

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998, Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:
>Martin Konold in is vacation with his girlfriend and without a
>portable.  Smart move.

Then I'll better send my announcements here

--

Regards,
       Thomas Tanghus

["kiconedit-0.3.ann" (text/english)]

KDE Icon Editor is a small Graphics drawing program especially for creating icons \
using the standard KDE icon palette.

The Icon Editor features:

	- Network transparency.
	- Session management.
	- Drag'n'Drop.
	- Icon templates. (QT >= 1.40)
	- System and custom palette. (just dbl-click on the custom
	  palette to define your own colors).
	- Standard drawing tools:
		- Freehand.
		- Straight lines.
		- Rectangles (filled or empty).
		- Circles (filled or empty).
		- Ellipses (filled or empty).
		- Spray can.
		- Eraser.
	- Full clipboard support.
	- Togglable grid.
	- Zoom from 1:1 to 1:n.

   News and fixes in version 0.3:
 - Complete rewrite of the drawing grid. Should now be faster and more flexible.
 - New class KIcon for file manipulation.
 - The "Line" tool can now draw 45 dgr. angles.
 - Smooth resizing of icons if linked with QT >= 1.40.
 - Improved loading/saving images with transparent pixels.

Begin3
Title:          kiconedit
Version:        0.3
Entered-date:   28/07/98
                creating icons using the KDE icon palette.
Home-Page:      http://w1.1358.telia.com/~u135800018/prog.html#KICONEDIT