List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: KPvm-0.13
From:       Michael Kropfberger <michael.kropfberger () gmx ! net>
Date:       1998-07-16 18:36:35

Hi!

I've just uploaded a very new Version of KPvm!
There were some small bugs in compiling statically linked demos.
It now should also compile with egcs!

KPvm is a OO-Wrapper for the pvm3-C-libraries (parallel virtual machine)

If you are interested in using KPvm in one of your apps please mail me!
I'd like to use that information for my studies at university!

Bye,
  Mike

LSM:

Begin3
Title:            KPvm
Version:          0.13
Entered-date:     16JUL98
                  virtual machine)-libraries using Qt-Signals/Slots
                  Comments to: michael.kropfberger@gmx.net