List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: KcmBind 0.2.1
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1998-06-15 14:57:10

From: Karl Backström <karl_b@geocities.com>

This is the third release of KcmBind (ver. 0.2.1)

What is KcmBind?

KcmBind is a front-end to configure THE nameserver for *nix, bind.
The program makes it easier to configure and run a nameserver.

What's new?

I have started to implement Bind 8.1+ configuration style in this
release (only writing for now). Please test it and report any problems
to me, but be careful and make backups...

/ Karl
kcmbind@100webstreet.com
karl_b@geocities.com

Begin3