List:       kde-announce
Subject:    Documentation
From:       Robert Williams <rwilliam () enol ! com>
Date:       1998-01-26 17:50:40

I am going to be adding documentation to the User Guide and I would like
every programmer that has an application in a distribution (kdenetwork,
kdegames, etc) to give the documenatation team permission to modify/add
to your documentation.  The docs will be in SGML format and we will give
you all our work.

Writers are still needed.  If you want to help, please send me a email.

--
Robert Williams
Jarob Consulting

Contact info: