List:       kde-announce
Subject:    kISDN-0.3.1 available for download
From:       Thorsten Westheider <twesthei () phya1 ! physik ! uni-bielefeld ! de>
Date:       1998-01-25 7:17:44

Hi fellas,

I've just uploaded a new version of kISDN to

   ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming/kISDN-0.3.1.tgz

which should be soon available under

   ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/utils/kISDN-0.3.1.tgz

We needed some minor bugfixes, so don't expect new features :)

What is kISDN ?

kISDN is both, a monitor and a setup tool for ISDN on Linux
boxes and serves as a frontend to the isdn4linux (i4l) package.
The intention was to make configuration and use of i4l as
simple as possible as well as to add some account managing
features.

Here follows the lsm:

Begin
Title:            kISDN
Version:          0.3.1
Entered-date:     25 Jan 1998
Platform:         Linux, needs Qt by Troll Tech Inc.
Copying-policy:   GPL
End

	cu
	  Thorsten

Thorsten Westheider                 / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
Im Schlingen 15                    / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /
32120 Hiddenhausen -- Germany     /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\
					             2.0.33
http://www.physik.uni-bielefeld.de/~twesthei
mailto:twesthei@phya1.physik.uni-bielefeld.de