List:       kde-announce
Subject:    kwmaudio updated to version 0.0.5
From:       Christian Czezatke <e9025461 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       1998-01-09 23:39:17

Hi!

I've just uploaded a maintainence update of kwmaudio (KDE's system sound
support) to the Incoming directory of ftp.kde.org.

Suggested placement on ftp.kde.org

 ftp://ftp.kde.org/unstable/apps/multimedia/KSoundSystem/kwmaudio-0.0.5.tgz

This version is basically a maintaincence release that makes kwmsound and
kcmsyssound (the configuration module) work with recent kde snapshots.

Here is what has been changed:

- Fixed the "application has overwritten KDEDIR" warnings with
  recent versions of libkdecore (kwmsound and kcmsyssound affected)

- Adapted kcmsyssound to make it work with the new kcontrol interface
  (configuration module gets swallowed now when invoked from within
  the KDE control center)

- fixed a bug in the german localisation of kcmsyssound

- fixed a bug in "Makefile.am" (missing -lXext)

Please report any problems with kwmaudio and recent KDE snapshots directly
to me.

Here is the complete LSM:

Begin
Title:          kwmaudio-0.0.5.tgz
Version:        0.0.5
Entered-date:   9 Jan 1997
                (just like FvwmAudio). This package also contains
                a module for the KDE Control Center to set up the
                system sounds. kwmaudio uses KDE's libmediatool
                to do the actual playback
Maintained-by:  Christian Czezatke
Primary-site: ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/multimedia/KSoundSystem/kwmaudio-0.0.5.t
gz
Platforms:      Plattforms running Qt/KDE that are supported by KDE's
mediatool
End

    Have much fun with KDE's system sounds... ;-)

    Christian

| Christian Czezatke, Student of Computer Science at the Vienna    |
| University Of Technology.                                        |
| email: e9025461@student.tuwien.ac.at                             |