List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: kwmaudio 0.0.2
From:       Christian Czezatke <e9025461 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       1997-10-22 0:48:52

Hi!

I've just uploaded a new version of kwmaudio, a System Sound Utility
(similar to FVWMAudio) to fiwi.

Here are the user-visible changes from 0.0.1:

+) Configuration of system sounds with a Control Center Module
   now works with KDE Beta1. -- So no more messages like
   "you must be root to run this module" or "pure virtual function
   called"

+) Drag'n'Drop of WAV files onto the WAV--Filelist in
   the configuration dialog is now supported.

+) The configuration module has a slightly prettier interface now...

+) The startup sound is now played on "kwmsound" startup, so you
   won't miss the startup sound anymore... ;-)

Once more, please read the file COMPILING.TXT in the "syssound" directory
for compiling the configuration module.

Suggested placement:

ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/utils/kwmaudio-0.0.2.tgz

I hope you'll enjoy this little gimmick for your KDE desktop...;-)

     Christian

| Christian Czezatke, Student of Computer Science at the Vienna    |
| University Of Technology.                                        |
| email: e9025461@student.tuwien.ac.at                             |