List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANN: kmandel-0.2b
From:       cfjh <juergen.hochwald () mail ! minden ! netsurf ! de>
Date:       1997-10-03 20:52:43

Hi

Now kmandel 0.2b is available.
This is a minor-update, while the format of the parameter-files has been
changed. This version can not load parameter files created with the
prior version. The new parameter format is more flexible and it is now
possible to use the parameter files with newer versions of kmandel.

I've uploaded into ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming.

Jürgen

(Note: I'am unreachable until 18. Okt., holiday :-) )
--
Jürgen Hochwald
Home : http://www.minden.netsurf.de/~juergen.hochwald