List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: Kcpumon
From:       Martin Konold <konold () fiwi02 ! wiwi ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1997-09-15 18:56:25

Hi there,

you may get Kcpumon from

ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/utils/kcpumon-0.1.tgz

The lsm follows below.

Yours,
-- martin

From:	Andrew Lagodzinski <andrew@lago.com>

Hi ,

I just uploaded kcpumon-0.1 to ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming.

Its a program to monitor % CPU usage.  It is intended to be swallowed by
Kpanel.  It probably does not have much use otherwise.  It was inspired by
the Windows NT cpu monitor.  I have included a kdelnk file which will launch
Ktop when it is clicked.  In fact kcpumon was born from ktop.  I juct kept
hacking out code until I had what I wanted.  My thanks to Michael Hoess for
ktop.

I hope someone else find it useful.

Here is the LSM:

Begin