List:       kde-announce
Subject:    kmultimedia-0.2.i386.rpm
From:       Joerg Mertin <joerg () pc50 ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1997-09-01 13:50:23

Hi Folks...

Just wanted to announce I made a kmultimedia RPM. In fact, only the
multimedia-aware programms that compiled cleanly and installed without
Problems or interactive help.

I compiled theses programs using the latest kde-base stuff from the
current/tgz directory,.e.g. 28 and  29 of August. Didn't find never stuff.
These also run with the older rpms from the distributions/rpm/linux
directory.

I made this rpm since these 3 tools are great tools, and should go into
the CVS tree IMHO.

Here's the lsm:

Begin3
Title:  kmultimedia
Version:  0.2
Entered-Date:  1 September 1997
Maintained-by:
Primary-site:ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/distribution/rpm/linux/i386/kmultimedia-0.2-1.i386.rpm
Alternate-site: ftp://ftp.pc50.zrz.tu-berlin.de/pub/kde/misc/kmultimedia-0.2-1.i386.rpm
Platform:  Unix/X
End
kmultimedia.i386.rpm.lsm line 1/13 (END)

--
If you can survive death, you can probably survive anything.
* System Admin:                                 *