List:       kde-announce
Subject:    Re:ANNOUNCE: k3d
From:       Stefan Markgraf <S.Markgraf () tu-bs ! de>
Date:       1997-08-30 23:54:45

> - kmodeler, a serious 3d modeler, planned to be more sophisticated than usual 3
>d modelers (nurbs, bezier-surfaces, animations, interobject calculations etc.)

Is it possible to support POVRAY, the free raytracer.
All I like to see is a modeller that outputs *readable* code
for the famous POVRAY raytracer. I would be nice, if the
modeller could parse *.pov files as input files...

:-)

Just my 2c,
	Stefan          S.Markgraf @ tu-bs.de

This mail was sent using the KDE mailing list archive