List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: kvoice 0.01
From:       Lars Knoll <Lars.Knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       1997-08-29 15:09:14

Hi everybody,

I just uploaded the first (pre-)alpha release of kvoice to
fiwi. Most of the things I want to implement are still
missing, I uploaded it anyway, because I will be on holidays
for the next three weeks. So don't expect me to answer any
reports or comments before September, 20th.

You will need a working (m)vgetty, for this package. Until
now there isn't much support for configuring the mgetty package
in there. But this will hopefully change in the future :-)

Here's the lsm:

Begin3
Title:          kvoice - frontend for voice and fax modems
Version:        0.01
Entered-date:   29 Aug 1997
                State: pre Alpha !!!