List:       kde-announce
Subject:    New kfm animated logo
From:       "Jonathan A. Buzzard" <jab () hex ! prestel ! co ! uk>
Date:       1997-08-23 23:26:35

Hi everybody,

This is to announce that I have updated my web page containing my colour
reduced extended icons to include a new animated logo for kfm. The web page
contains a copy as an animated gif, and you can download a small patch and
the XPM's for kfm. The animated consists of a single gear spinning, it is
my first draft, and some of the teeth jump about a bit but 22x22 pixels is
difficult to work in. Anyway I hope this makes it way into kfm proper,
faster than my other icons.

There is also a replacement for the kpanel launch icon (the two gears) that
uses less colours, my other kpanel replacements all got deleted in a moment
of shear stupidity.

The URL you need to feed into your browser is:

    http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/hex/kfm-icons.html

JAB.

--
Jonathan A. Buzzard,