List:       kde-announce
Subject:    RE: Announce: Kacli 0.8
From:       David A Davidson <ddavidso () netcom ! ca>
Date:       1997-08-06 12:52:46

On 06-Aug-97 Andrew Lagodzinski wrote:
>I would like to announce a new version of Kcli.
>Kcli is based on Brian Cooper's acli which beacme kacli
>in the tgz distributions. It would be really nice if we could
>relpace kacli in the distributions with Kcli.  Kcli is much closer
>to being a "proper" KDE app than (k)acli is.

[... section cut out here ...]

>P.S.  Is anyone using this app?

Do you mean the "Execute command" from the pop-menu that appears after
pressing the right mouse button.  I use this to execute non kde applications
rather than opening a terminal session and starting programs there.

E-Mail: David A Davidson <ddavidso@netcom.ca>
Date: 06-Aug-97
Time: 12:52:50

This message was sent by XF-Mail (Linux)