List:       kde-announce
Subject:    Announce: KFile System Control 0.1.2
From:       "Markus Wuebben" <wuebben () EURE ! de>
Date:       1997-08-03 17:07:40

Hi,
I uploaded a new version of my KFile System Control (v 0.1.2). I have fixed
the big disk bug. fsck support is yet to come. Since I have only access to
my Linux Intel Box I would like to hear how it works on other systems. I
know that there are font problems on SGI so if anyone wants to send patches
to this or other bugs I would be glad to include them.

lsm file:

Begin
Title:          KFile System Control (kfsstatus)
Version:        0.1.2
Entered-date:   3/Aug/97