List:       kde-announce
Subject:    KIDE 0.1.0
From:       Ken Hollis <khollis () powerbox ! northwest ! com>
Date:       1997-08-01 0:08:23

Announcement:

KIDE 0.1.0 has been released.  I've got new routines to create,
manipulate, and resize widgets, as well as a right-click menu on each
widget.

I had a report that the corners don't display on one system.  I would like
to confirm this if I can.  I am still looking for a good "chart" widget in
order to store active widgets for the properties list.  If anyone knows of
any good ones, or are working on them, please let me know.

I am also looking for some people to help me with the KIDE project.  I
have had several offers, but no solid patch files offered, and no real
contributions.  If you are interested, please let me know.

Thank you for your time.  See http://www.bitgate.com/kide/ for more
information.  I will be updating that page soon.

-- Ken Hollis